New blog!

For over ten years I had a blog called Forty Forever. I wrote about music, everyday life, family, books, and other stuff. Since I am no longer in my 40's, and because I can't remember my old password, I decided to start fresh with this new blog I am calling 50 for now. The only regret I have about abandoning the old blog is that there are a few typos I am not able to fix. Oh well. Here's to a new decade!

Here are some pictures from the day I turned 50.  (Don't ask me why I thought I was going to be 40 forever.) I was staying with family in southern California. I woke up early, found a comfy lounge chair in the backyard, and promptly fell asleep. When I awoke, my Aunt Antonia had breakfast waiting for me. There's nothing like eating fruit fresh from the vine with people that you love. I highly recommend it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Libraries Rock: Jonathan Segel